Monday, June 8, 2009

Quick River Trip

This past weekend we decided to take the boat out for a quick trip. I had plans that I committed to on Sunday that I needed to be back for, so Friday after Caiteyn got out of school, we packed and then drove 250 miles to where the weather was warm and beautiful (unlike the nasty weather we have been having around here for the last couple of weeks) to spend a day out on the water. The girls love playing in the sand all day and telling Mike "go faster Daddy" when we are driving around on the boat. Summer is my favorite time of year...

Caiteyn driving the boat as we went through the no-wake zone in the gorge.

Carlie having her turn to drive the boat.

Carlie hanging out at the bow of the boat.

A long boat ride always knocks Carlie out!

No comments: