Tomorrow afternoon we'll be heading to the hospital for Carlie's echo and cardiology check-up. Our last visit was in December (and we walked away with nothing but great news!) and I am expecting nothing but good news this go around, but I still get so nervous during check-ups because things can change so quick. Please keep Carlie in your prayers tomorrow and I will be sure to give an update when we make it home.
As for Lindsay and Zachary, they are both doing wonderful! Lindsay came off ECMO last Wednesday and was extubated yesterday! JR, Lindsay's dad, got to the best Father's Day gift yesterday when he got to hold his princess again. Zachary was extubated on Saturday and was being moved to 'the floor' today...they are both such strong little fighters! Please continue to keep them both in your prayers.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
We will certainly keep precious Carlie in our prayers! We, too, have our "6 month" check up this week, on Wednesday, and our last visit was in December! (I guess we are on the same cardiology schedule!) I'm with you on the nervousness. I guess as heart moms, you never want to feel too safe, and always expect something, but pray for nothing. No news is good news, right. Boring is beautiful! I'll be thinking about you today!
Love, Kerri
Post a Comment