Today has been a busy day (and a busy week for that matter) helping out in Caiteyn's class and running around. We had a family celebration tonight and tomorrow we will be having her party at one of those inflatable jumper places (she LOVES it!). To top off her birthday, the four of us will be visiting Disneyland on Monday; should be lots of fun!
I get so emotional on the girls' birthday...but on Carlie's birthday I am often reminded of the fact that she has defied so many odds. I often wonder if I would be as grateful for what we have been given had she not come into our lives with her special heart. When I think about how far we have come, I know that we are truly blessed. I really do believe that everything happens for a reason and because of Carlie, I have come into contact with some great families, have become friends with people I would have otherwise never met, shed tears for families that live near and far, and learned to appreciate the precious little things...perhaps it is Carlie's half of a heart that has showed me to live with a full heart...Happy 3rd Birthday Carlie Girl!









4 comments:
What a sweet video! I love seeing Carlie's cute face and that song always brings tears :) Hope you guys had a wonderful day at Disneyland and Happy 3rd Birthday Carlie, our dear and special heart friend!!!
Love,
The Allreds
Happy 3rd B-day, Carlie!! You are an amazing little girl and we hope to meet you in person some day soon! Loved your sweet pictures in this great video... Kisses and Love, The Santospiritos ;o)
So did she get a kitty for her bday?
No she didn't Melany...but she did get a stuffed kitty and a book about a kitty, oh and Hello Kitty stuff...does that count?
Post a Comment