Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kitty

This past weekend we went over to a friend's house for dinner. They had just bought their kids a new kitten (something that Caiteyn has been asking to get for the past six months or so), so when we walked in the door, the girls went crazy! Carlie was picking up the kitten and carrying it around, chasing it so that she could pet it...she fell in love!

Fast forward to yesterday morning...Carlie is very aware that her birthday is coming (I think her Sissy has done a good job of reminding her!) and so when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday guess what she said..."A KITTY!" I asked Mike if he told her to say that and he swears that he didn't. The best part is that she wants a specific kind, a black kitten. I'm not sure she'll get her birthday request, I've never owned a cat and I wouldn't even know where to start...I guess we'll just have to wait and see...


1 comment:

Batistas said...

Too stinking cute!! My 4 year old cried and cried the other day because she says that everyone has a dog except her. Sorry no pets in this house!! I can't even handle my 5 kids! Why would I want to pic up dog poop and spend more money to feed another mouth! I'm such a mean mom!