Monday, August 25, 2008

Caiteyn's first day of Kindergarten

Today was Caiteyn's first day of Kindergarten and she was VERY excited! Mike and I walked her to her classroom and she was more than willing to just walk right in, I actually had to stop her so that I could get a kiss from her. When I picked her up and asked her how her day went, she said "good". She was very happy to find that one of the little girls from her dance class is in her Kindergarten class but sad that they don't sit at the same table (Caiteyn is convinced that she sits at the blue table because she has blue eyes). She also earned two gold tickets today, when she reaches ten she can pick something out of the treasure box...she's very excited about that!



I knew when the day came for her to start school I wouldn't have a problem getting her to go, she's been asking to go to school since she was two! She is a very outgoing little girl and loves to play with other kids. I just can't believe that my Baby Girl is in school now...didn't I just give birth to her?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Exciting times huh!?!?!