Tonight Lifetime will be doing a special about women with CHDs on the season finale of How to Look Good Naked. I learned about the show from an older CHD survivor that belongs to the same online support group that I belong to. The following is the post that she left the group:
I'm Jeni born with HLHS in 1985. I wanted to let you all know that I will be on TV tonight on the Lifetime show How to Look Good Naked. It's the season finale about women who have CHD and feeling self conscious about the scars on their chests. I had a blast filming it and being a part of this wonderful event. Hope you all can watch and enjoy it. Take care and God bless!
~Jeni Busta (23 yr old HLHS survivor)~
As a mother of a young daughter with a CHD, I am very curious to hear the stories of older survivors and to see how their CHD has affected their lives...thanks for checking in and I hope that you enjoy the show.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment