Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Allreds

A couple of weeks ago Katie, which is Maddie's mom, contacted me to let me know that their family would be coming down to southern California for a visit to Disneyland. I was more than thrilled as Katie and I have been emailing each other over the last nine months or so and have had some great 'conversations'; I do believe that if we lived closer we would be great friends. So this past Friday the girls and I headed down to Disneyland where we met Maddie, her brothers, Katie and her husband Bryan and Bryan's parents. They were all so friendly and we had a great time talking with each other, even though it rained off and on. Caiteyn had fun hanging out with the boys and they even talked her into going on Splash Mountain (in the past she was too scared to try it) and she said "it was AWESOME!". I was sad that we didn't have more time to spend with their family, but we did enjoy every minute with them and I look forward to meeting up with the Allreds again in the future...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

It was so GREAT meeting up with your family too!!! I'm so glad it worked out :) Yes, we'd have lots of fun and be wonderful friends, I guess we'll just have to resort to visitations at Disneyland every few years! Thanks again for coming up and love the pics you took! Too cute!!!!