Friday, November 14, 2008

Matterhorn Bobsleds

This past week the girls and I made a trip to Disneyland. The last time that we visited we tried to get Carlie on the Matterhorn, but she was just a little too short. The operator made the comment that next time she should wear taller shoes and she'd make it on. So that's what we did and she was able to get on the ride. At first she wasn't too sure about it, but Caiteyn kept giving her a pep talk and telling her that she would be sooooo proud of her. I took some pictures as we were on the ride, and although she doesn't look like she is having fun, when we got off I asked her if she had fun and she said yes, she also said that she didn't want to go on it again...

Waiting for the ride to begin...

This was taken in the middle of the ride while we were 'inside the mountain'.

As soon as we were done with the Matterhorn Carlie kept saying 'round, round, round' and at first I didn't understand what she was telling me until I looked over...she was talking about going on the Tea Cups. Both girls love the Tea Cups, and I do too, we like to see how fast we can spin!

Fun on the Tea Cups!


Since our last visit Tinkerbelle's Pixie Hollow opened up and we were able to meet Tinkerbelle, Rosetta and Iridessa. Carlie talked to the fairies, but did not want her picture taken with them.

Caiteyn with Rosetta and Iridessa.



1 comment:

Batistas said...

I love that 2nd picture of Carlie...classic! Oh how I miss living in California and having season passes to Disneyland!! As for the teacups I stear clear of those and let Diego take the kids on them. I get sick just watching!