Saturday, November 22, 2008

CHD Awareness Montage

Here is the montage that I put together for the charity event that I participated in...enjoy!


4 comments:

Katie said...

Shannon,
It turned out so great! Loved watching it and great message at the end. Thanks for including Maddie in it :) Hope the charity event went well too! Take care!
Love,
Katie

The Simmons Family said...

I LOVE the video... you did a GREAT JOB!! How'd the charity event go??

We'll definetly have to get together in CA. We'll be there... it's just a matter of time. Kamryn can't wait to go to disneyland again!

Andrea

Jessica said...

Hey! Great job on the montage. Really beautiful. :) I hope the event went well!

Lindsay Dean said...

This is fantastic! My friends and family are having a blood drive in honor of Lindsay and has made a video for them to watch while they are donating and is quite similar. These are definately keepsakes and we are honored that you included our princess in your awareness.
Love, Suzie