Monday, June 23, 2008
A day with Cousin Hailee
As Disneyland annual pass holders, we were invited to ride Toy Story before it opened to the public. My niece Hailee's 3rd birthday was around the time that we were going to go, so I decided to take her with us. Some thought that I was a little crazy for taking three girls to Disneyland by myself, but they were good and we had a lot of fun. The rides I think the girls enjoyed the most was Toy Story, which is an interactive 3D ride, and Peter Pan. We waited in line for Peter Pan a while and I thought that all four of us would be able to fit into one 'ship' but when we got to the front, they said that we wouldn't be able to ride all together. I was upset that we weren't going to be able to ride it, but the operator let Caiteyn and Hailee go by themselves. I was a little nervous because it is dark on the ride, but in the end they loved it and thought that they were 'Big Girls' because they were able to go by themselves. After a long and VERY hot day, Hailee came back to our house and spent the night for the first time. The girls stayed up until about 10 o'clock giggling and playing before they crashed out. The girls had so much fun spending time with their cousin and can't wait to do it again!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment