skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Awards
Caiteyn has had a GREAT month at school! We received her report card and she had all Os (equivalent to As) and a G+ (same as a B+) which put her on the honor roll. A trimester awards ceremony was held and she received three awards. The look on her face when her name was called was priceless! She was very proud of herself, we were VERY proud of her as well, and she let everyone know it!The following week she received a Student of the Month Award...again, her face was memorable. I am so proud of how well she has done in school and I hope that her love for school only continues to grow!
Her first of three awards.
Caiteyn's second award. Look at that smile!
The look I got as she walked up to receive her Student of the Month Award.So proud and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment