Caiteyn was recently in a dance recital and her class danced to the song "Blue Suede Shoes". Ever since hearing the song, Carlie has been singing along...
Owen just laughed HYSTERICALLY to that video of Carlie!! He watched it over and over and over again laughing. Maybe she speaks his language.. I don't know??! Cute video!!!!
We're planning on stopping in LA on our way to Stanford in September.. I want to hit up Disney. When we have the dates sorted out, I'd love to hang out!
Mike and I met in March 1997 and were married in July 2000. We welcomed our first daughter Caiteyn in May 2003 and our second daughter Carlie in March 2006. Carlie was born with a complex congenital heart defect (CHD) known as Tricuspid Atresia or Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome; she is living with half of a heart and has received all three open heart surgeries needed to survive. Carlie's journey can be followed at www.carepages.com/carepages/CarlieMichelle
2 comments:
Owen just laughed HYSTERICALLY to that video of Carlie!! He watched it over and over and over again laughing. Maybe she speaks his language.. I don't know??! Cute video!!!!
We're planning on stopping in LA on our way to Stanford in September.. I want to hit up Disney. When we have the dates sorted out, I'd love to hang out!
Andrea
That was too cute!!!
Post a Comment