Wednesday, April 29, 2009
The Ridgways
Last week I received a text message from Keisa (Eden's mommy) saying that they were on their way to California for a Disneyland trip. Our first meeting went so well, the girls and I has so much fun with them, I was more than thrilled to see them again. So on Friday the girls and I headed out to Anaheim to meet up with the Ridgways again. As soon as the girls saw each other, they picked up right where they left off as if they had just seen each other yesterday. They walked around the rest of the day talking and holding hands. We can't wait until their next visit, which will include their newest addition! Until then...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
SO CUTE! I am so glad that you guys are able to get together. All of the girls are just too cute!!!!
Bernie
Post a Comment